Sometimes a photographer – professional or amateur – gets a shot that moves the world to tears. Whether it be something incredible happening in nature or a tragedy such as that on September 11th, there’s no denying the power of photography. They capture moments forever. The following 14 photos are some that we felt were so moving and heartwarming that they should be posted in one place.
Two toddlers, whom never met before, hug in an airport.
- Toddlers spontaneously hold hands at an airport. Their moms don’t know each other, nor do they have any idea this is happening.
- Someone left a $1 bill on the vending machine with this note attached. Pay it forward.
- A police officer stops to help a limping dog across the road.
- Paramedics work to revive a cat that was caught in a fire. They were successful!
- A Mexican man wipes away his tears after winning the gold in the paralympics.
- An Israeli-Iranian couple show that nothing will keep them apart – not religions, not families, nothing. Beautiful love.
A man on this bus gave this homeless man his shoes. You can see him wearing them in this touching photo.
- When this homeless man wakes up, he will be greeted with a breakfast sandwich and drinks. A good samaritan left them for him.
- Free dry clean for anyone who needs their suit for a job interview. Greed definitely loses at this place.
- Some people stop what they’re doing to make sure these ducks get across the road safely
- A store sells baby dolls without hair to show support for cancer patients everywhere.
- Someone took the time to post this note on 600 different lockers. Read it and remember, it’s true for you too.
- After finding a $20 bill, someone couldn’t locate the owner. So they did this with it, putting it to good use.
Sometimes, it’s the simplest things that go the furthest. Have you done anything today that will have a positive effect on the world? If not, give it a try – you’ll feel great and so will those who benefit from it.
Which photo was your favorite? Scroll down to leave a comment and let us know.